Monday, September 27, 2010

User Stories

Phone2Anything iPhone app has been recently released and got some feedback from its users.
I'd like to quote some of them.


Rick Totton: "I use this app to find places of interest around me where ever I am. I like finding new places and it is very helpful to see what other people have to say about them. Your app is easy to use and has a good category list. I also think the places it finds is more complete then some of the other apps. I tried the search section again and, yes, it worked to find all the Italian restaurants in my search area. Thanks, I will use it more now. "

Thank you Rick, we are working to make your life easier!

Al Saganich: "I've been using p2a for a while now. Mostly I use it traveling, lately I used it in CA to find places to eat. I would love to be able to sort those btw by ratings. Before that to find a local car service too/from the airport.

The app is easy to use, and I like it. Would be nice to search for restrooms as well."

Thanks Al, we are glad to hear from all of Phone2Anything users, after all, we are here for you!

Thanks for your positive responses, Phone2Anything welcomes everyone to share their thoughts, experience and impressions!




No comments:

Post a Comment